Storage Equipment Installer
We are looking to add to our BTS Storage Centre installation & maintenance team. The position requires a sound understanding and the ability to work unsupervised in the installation of shelving, racking and associated products as well as filing systems and storage products.
We support clients across Guernsey, Alderney and Jersey within many industries including, warehouses, schools & offices. Experience is preferred although training will be given. The successful applicant will need to be able to work with tools and metal products, work tidily and be of a smart appearance. Customer care is a cornerstone of this position. A category B driving licence is a necessity.
- Installations & alterations of shelving, racking & mezzanine floors as well as other systems
- Installations of filing systems & lockers
- Customer support
- Racking Inspections
- Product demonstration and promotion
If you are interested in this role please apply here.
This role would suit best persons aged 25-40 with experience working within a trade environment.
Skills & Qualifications
The successful applicant will have;
- A full & clean drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Drive and passion to learn and succeed
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Relevant training & qualifications
- Holiday allowance
- Sick pay
- Full remuneration package in-line with your experience
- Beneficial rates on goods purchased
This role is available with an immediate start date.