Durapipe HTA - C-PVC pipework for Hot & Cold water
Durapipe HTA® is a complete C-PVC pipework system for domestic hot and cold water services, providing secure, quicker and easier installations. Durapipe HTA is a cost-effective alternative to copper.
Significant cost savings can be achieved against copper due to the installed time savings available via the simple jointing method and the product being lightweight.
Durapipe HTA offers a 50 year design-life and due to the high quality material the system remains limescale free and corrosion resistant, leading to a continual smooth bore and subsequent system efficiency through optimum water flow.
In addition, Durapipe HTA offers excellent fire resistance and also helps combat the growth of biofilms.
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
- Commercial Buildings.
- Hotels and residential buildings.
- Sports stadia.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Limescale and corrosion resistant.
- WRAS approved.
- Smooth bore providing optimum flow & performance.
- No power or hot works required.
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to S10 & S90
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Size Range: 16mm to 160mm.
- Pressure Rating: PN25 up to 63mm and PN16 25mm to 160mm.
- Temperature Rating: +5°C to +90°C (PN25 +90°C at 4 Bar).