Designed for easy, simple and fast erection of rigid structures by hand with the minimum of tools, Interclamp is a cost effective, efficient system, particularly compared with traditional methods of construction such as welding, where specialist tools, extensive training and experience are required.
At the BTS Storage Centre we stock a huge range locally in Guernsey and we are able to design, deliver and install the Interclamp system to suit your needs both in Guernsey and Jersey.
Interclamp Product Range
Why genuine Interclamp?
To differentiate the Interclamp range from other systems and methods of construction, various advanced features have been incorporated into the design, production and finish of the fittings, with the clear aim of optimising the high quality and long life of the product. You can therefore be confident in your choice of brand.
- High Quality Galvanised Finish - Interclamp components are hot-dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:2009 giving a corrosion resistant finish for an extended life.
- Product Consistency - Optimal production techniques and stringent quality controls ensure a reliable and consistent product.
- Vibration Resistance - Interclamp fittings have been successfully subjected to stringent vibration endurance resistance tests by an accredited independent test laboratory.
- Interclamp Double Coating - Interclamp fittings feature a secondary coating over the hot-dipped galvanising to enhance corrosion protection and to extend the life of the product. This gives Interclamp the benefit of a premium quality, aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Easy Identification - Each fitting is clearly marked with the type & size for ease of identification.
- Stainless Steel Screws - A really important one considering the high salt content in the air in the Channel Islands. The grub screws used on this system will not corrode like alternative products.
- Product Testing - The core range of Interclamp fittings has been tested and type approved by TÜV Rheinland, the leading worldwide independent test house. Additional vibration resistance assessments and load tests have also been conducted by other independent test facilities.
For further iinformation please contact the BTS Storage Centre firstname.lastname@example.org