Durapipe SuperFLO ABS - For chilled and cold water applications
Durapipe SuperFLO ABS is a plastic piping system for chilled and cold water applications & other environmental control systems.
SuperFLO ABS is a solvent welded, fully matched pipework system incorporating pipe, fittings & valves that is available in both imperial and metric sizes.
The system provides a wide temperature range and the system remains extremely ductile even at temperatures as low as -40⁰C.
Furthermore, ABS is extremely lightweight and is much easier to handle on-site than traditional materials especially during installation which can significantly reduce both time and cost.
- Chilled Water
- Boosted cold water
- Potable water
- Low temperature cooling
- De-mineralised water
- Vacuum systems
- Waste water
Key Product Features
- Easy to install
- Ductile down to -40°C
- 50-year design life
- Corrosion and impact resistant
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to T50 and S30
Key Product Information
- Size Range: 3/8" to 8" (Imperial), 16mm to 315mm (Metric)
- Pressure Rating: (Imperial) Up to 4" Class E, Up to 6" Class D, Up to 8" Class C
- Pressure Rating: (Metric) PN10 - 16 to 250mm, PN8 - 315mm
- Temperature rating -40°C to +60°C