Vulcathene - Laboratory chemical drainage system
Vulcathene is a purpose-designed and engineered laboratory drainage system that has been specified and installed as a safe solution for transporting chemical waste from the laboratories of schools, universities, hospitals, research facilities and industrial environments worldwide for more than 65 years.
The only system BBA approved for laboratory drainage, Vulcathene offers the widest range of bench items including sinks, drip cups and anti-siphon and dilution recovery traps to enable the design and specification of a complete chemical drainage laboratory system.
The choice of two easy jointing methods, Mechanical for demountable joints and Enfusion (electrofusion) for welded joints, allows flexibility in design, installation efficiencies and ease of system extensions and maintenance. For further information call 01481 248822
- Universities & Colleges
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research organisations
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Purpose designed for chemical drainage
- Two easy jointing methods
- Vulcathene products are BBA Approved, as per approval 19/5644
- 'Common Arrangements of Works Systems' (CAWS) - applicable to R14
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Size Range - 38mm to 152mm
- Temperature rating - minus20°C to 100°C (Only intermittent at 100°C)