Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the BTS2U website and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Purchasing from PA Baudains Ltd
• When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms.
• You can order your products on line at www.bts2u.co.uk
• When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. If the product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the products purchased. If the product is not available we will let you know by email.
• PA Baudains Ltd may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
• The price for each Product is shown on www.bts2u.co.uk does not include VAT.
• Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
• All prices shown are excluding postage and packaging, except where promotions and offers are available.
• The total price at check out will show the post and packaging charges separately.
• You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify.
• We always try to make sure that the prices on www.bts2u.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled) If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
• Prices are quoted on www.bts2u.co.uk in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and PA Baudains Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
• PA Baudains Ltd reserve the rights to change product prices at any time. If, in the unlikely instance, any price change affects your order you will be notified by email. You will have the right to cancel you order for a full refund or continue with the order at the amended price. This does not affect your statuary rights.
• You must pay for your purchases before the items are shipped.
• You can pay on line at www.bts2u.co.uk by credit card, debit card or PayPal
• We try to keep www.bts2u.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular product will always be available. If we cannot supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
• All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
• PA Baudains Ltd delivers to destinations inside and outside the UK.
• You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your payment details.
• Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you by telephone once your products are in customs to let you know the charge due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and PA Baudains Ltd is not responsible for them.
• For UK customers bts2u offers Standard Delivery (3-5 days) and Special Delivery (next working day for orders received by 1pm).
• Orders are despatched by PA Baudains Ltd, Royal Mail (1st Class), by next day Special Delivery or by courier. Special Delivery requires a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products.
• We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
• If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. If you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent to the UK by Royal Mail usually arrive within 3-5 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
• Please Order from BTS2U with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as BTS2U cannot be responsible for this.
• This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
• PA Baudains Ltd does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
• The copyright in BTS2U and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to BTS2U web site is owned by, or licensed to BTS2U, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
• Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of BTS2U, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
• You may use BTS2U for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of BTS2U for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on BTS2U may not be used for any other purpose.
• BTS2U and our logos are trade names or trademarks of BTS2U and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
• However, BTS2U does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trademarks of the brands featured on www.bts2u.co.uk which belong to their respective owners.