Due to continuing expansion we are looking to add to our sales team
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a forward thinking and ambitous family owned and run company. You will be part of a small but driven team and will be responsible for developing existing client relationships and growing our client base on both Guernsey and Jersey. A good knowledge of the engineering and construction industries would be beneficial but is not essential.
This role requires a self motivated individual with a passion for customer care, service & sales.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a trade environment
- Drive and passion to learn and succeed
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the local marketplace
- Full & clean driving licence
- To make customer service your cornerstone
- To contribute to the overall planning of sales strategy, targets and activities. Liaising with the General Manager & Managing Director on all issues especially on strategy and company direction.
- To sell proactively managing the customer base.
- To develop client relationships in the existing client base and to grow the client base by acquiring new customers.
- To monitor sales patterns and customer preferences by maintaining detailed records of all sales activities & visits.
- Company Vehicle
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff Discount
If this role is of interest to you or you would like further information please contact Mark Baudains on 248822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.