It's been a busy start to the year, with our improved service making a real difference. In light of this and to ensure that we continue to not only meet but exceed your service expectations we are expanding. We are delighted to be able to offer these two fantastic employment opportunities.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in a trade environment
- Drive and passion to learn and succeed
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the local marketplace
- To make customer service your cornerstone
- To contribute to the overall planning of sales strategy, targets and activities. Liaising with the General Manager & Managing Director on all issues especially on strategy and company direction.
- To sell proactively managing the customer base.
- To develop client relationships in the existing client base and to grow the client base by acquiring new customers.
- To monitor sales patterns and customer preferences by maintaining detailed records of all sales activities & visits.
- Company Vehicle
- Beneficial rates on goods purchased
Trainee Sales Assistant
You will be part of a small but driven team. The role will be varied but would include assisting in the day to day running of the trade counter serving both trade and retail customers, while helping to maintain high standards of customer service. This role will involve training, both in house and supplier led.
- Basic understanding or interest in tools & mechanical equipment would be beneficial
- Computer literacy
Applicants must be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to learn. Due to the wide and varied nature of BTS this is a great opportunity.
If either of these roles are of interest to you or you would like further information please contact Mark Baudains on 248822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.